From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steven Webster
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:33 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: Cairngorm2 Store Example ?

Tim,

Just to be clear - cairngorm 0.99 and the accompanying flexstore will
help you to understand the principles behind the architecture, and how
it should be used in anger.  That knowledge will translate directly to
cairngorm 2.0 and Flex 2.

Best wishes,

Steven

--
Steven Webster
Practice Director (Rich Internet Applications)