Hi Philippe,
I went back and tried creating the SharedObject on the server side
first. It didn't make any difference. Since SharedObject.getRemote()
returns null al the time I can't check the data property on the client
side. I've checked and the server is doing what it should.
Yours truly,
-Brian

Philippe Maegerman wrote:

>Have you tried creating the SO server side first? in the applicationStart
>handler maybe, and see if it make any difference?
>Maybe also try to check SO.data.length.
>
>Philippe

Brian Lesser
Assistant Director, Teaching and Technology Support
Computing and Communications Services
Ryerson University
350 Victoria St.
Toronto, Ontario                   Phone: (416) 979-5000 ext. 6835
M5B 2K3                            Fax: (416) 979-5220
Office: AB48D                      E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Enter through LB66)               Web: http://www.ryerson.ca/~blesser