Title: Application Background

Hey coders, sorry to bombard people today(this is number 3 :-x ).

I have a css question this time:

I have populated my global.css style sheet with various styles (etc Panel{…}, and selectors .footerBox{…}).  Now, these styles work fine with any component within the Application tag, however, when I try to apply a selector (filterBox) in an element in a different mxml file, it doesn’t work.  Am I missing anything?

<mx:HBox styleName=”filterBox”  … and styleName=”.filterBox” both do not work, in a file defined outside of the main file(<Application file).

 However, <mx:HBox styleName=”footerBox” inside of my <Application> tag works just fine.

I tried doing this with global.css, and alternately with a blank global.css and an imported independent style sheet with the same values.  Both ways, I run into the same problem

Thanks everybody.

Nick