Good thought, and I saw this suggestion in another related post,
however this always returns an empty list.

Is this possibly a bug?

Do you know that this should in fact work? I have not seen any
documentation stating that it should or shouldn't.

thanks,
Thunder

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Manish Jethani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>