Hi Matt

Thanks for your reply

For me this example that I talk about is Important because have .xml
in three diferent ways: the first Only Atributes the second only
nodes and the 3º Atributes and Nodes, in Browser the files run OK,
in Alpha Flash Player run ok to, but in Beta only the file with
Nodes XML run the others give that error.

The example runs where with Alpha Player:
http://www.evilfree.com/adam/blog/2005/11/flex_data_binding_nodes_or_
att.html

What you write about "if QA reproduces" I dont understand sorry.

For me is Important one feedback tell if have changes in Beta, or is
a Bug or I make some wrong and have to make diferent.

Thanks

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Chotin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I haven't confirmed this behavior but I've filed a bug pointing to
the two XML files.  We'll see if QA reproduces.