Mark,

thanks for your tip. Unfortunately, it didn't work out. Although the 'array-like' object traced OK, the SOAP message showed the property in NULL.

--Pablo Apanasionek

De: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Mark Wales
Enviado el: Viernes, 10 de Febrero de 2006 18:55
Para: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Asunto: RE: [flexcoders] About Webservices and XML request format

I’d doubtful this will help, but since I hear strains of desperation, I thought I’d share that I went through a similar “array in request” scenario but with HTTPService. Matt Chotin was extremely gracious and patient in helping me around a similar problem doing a POST with an HTTPService.

Net, Matt suggested the syntax below to capture the array (or “array-like”) behavior.

myRequestObject['val[a]'] = 'foo';

Maybe that will give you a lead on a solution…

-Mark