Hi all,

Has anyone here used a ComboBox within a Repeater? I'm successfully
populating the ComboBoxes in my Repeater; but each ComboBox, while
populated from the same dataProvider, will have a different default
(selectedItem), and I haven't yet figured out how to accomplish that.

The following does not work:
<mx:ComboBox id="statusComboBox"
dataProvider="{viewHelper.statusComboBoxData}"
selectedItem="{repeater.currentItem.sample_status}"/>

However when I put a Button next to each ComboBox for debugging
purposes, the pop-up displays the correct information:
<mx:Button
click="mx.controls.Alert.show(event.target.getRepeaterItem().sample_status);"/>

If anyone has dealt with this and can offer a suggestion, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,
YJ