Please look at this

Hi

I have the same problem, in my examples that run ok in ALPHA, but
not in Beta.

One of the example is in Blog:
Flex Data Binding - Nodes or Attributes?
http://www.evilfree.com/adam/blog/2005/11/flex_data_binding_nodes_or_
att.html

Three diferent xml files one with only attributes the second with
attributes and nodes and the last 3 with only nodes. ONLY the first
one with only attributes in xml file run.

Another example that i have run in ALPHA and FLASH that is the
tutorial of FLASH and PHP:
Business Directory Sample: Flash MX 2004 Professional with PHP and
MySQL
http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/flash/articles/flash_xmlphp.html

Now in BETA give the same error.

Another example that give me that error is:
http://blogs.adobe.com/mikepotter/2006/02/flex_and_php_a_1.html

Never run ok with me give the error but save the database because i
see one more record on database.

Thanks if any reply give me a ligth.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Chotin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So what you sent me has the hyphens in the XML from where you
viewed it
> in IE probably.  Take those out and the error went away for me.
Also