I have a LineSeries with the following line of code:

displayName="4 Week Average - {cf.format(theTotal[5])}”

-cf is a currencyFormat

-theTotal is an array of numbers

what is wrong with this statement? I keep getting “Expecting rightbracket before .5”…and yet the following line variation work fine. Is it actually trying to subtract the 2? It’s just a string of “Average - $200.85” – and the following line works and puts out “1/01/05 - $200.85”. If I take out the “4 week average” text, it works fine…but if I put them together it breaks. Ideas?

displayName="{theDate[4]} - {cf.format(theTotal[5])}"
ß works fine

Jonathan Miranda

Flexible Master of the Web

"In the game of chess, it's important to never let your opponent see your pieces."