We tried with the VBox and an Accordion that is within the VBox.

As a note, vertically the Alert is being correctly positioned, which
means it is having some effect, as it isn't the same as the
Applications middle. So it might have something to do width the
horizontal align and that the VBox is horizontally centered. Somehow
the Alert is positioned in what would be the center of the VBox if it
were horizontally aligned to the left of the Application.

Weird.

Daniel Cascais
Tel: +56 (0)2  4589495
Cel: +56 (0)9  9417355