Obviously an internal build error should never occur, instead we should give you a real error message.  So you’ve determined it’s in your custom component right?  Just build that back up I guess.  Perhaps create another Application and just put the custom component in there, see if it gives you a real error.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Teoti Graphix
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:53 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex2 :: Internal Build Error :: Adobe Engineers?

Thanks ;-)

but... no dice, I did exactly whaty you said, still I can't get passed the "An internal error has occured. Please check the Error log."

Now, the error log, I suppose this si something I have had to set up, and right now there really is no error log?

Anyway, I have this error registering 2 times in the queue for TEOListPaneComponent "resource".

Then I get a funny warning Application file TESTComponents.mxml does not exists.

You know what, I know it dosn't exist becasue I deleted it! :)

I also went into the properties and made sure it wasn't still registered, it was but had (deleted) next to it. So I delete the referecne there.

Now, I also have created an entirly new project copied the mxml in. Does not work, next I started cutting out parts to see if I could get it to build. Yes, haha I took out my 2 custom components that were in an HBox and it worked. That still hasn't helped me! Yes, I know the problem is in my component somwhere but, I don't know where.

Adboe engineers are awsome, I jut hope there will be a more elegent way to fix this our at least guide us developers becasue I am wastin time, hehe time is money they say.

Peace, Mike