Hello,

I would like to use a variable to point the wsdl location of my web service, but I can not seem to get it to work.

I have the following variable set in my action script section of my mxml:

        var wsdlLocation: String = " https://arl3469.arl.psu.edu:8443/uaim-webService/UAIMService.wsdl ";

I then try to bind to it in my webservice definition:
    <mx:WebService id="uaimWS" wsdl="{wsdlLocation}" showBusyCursor="true">
    </mx:WebService>

I get the following error:

        Could not load WSDL:
        404 /flex/uaim/{wsdlLocation}

Does anyone know of a way that I can use a variable to specify my wsdl location?

-- Carolyn