Hi Alberto,

Flex does not like the ampersand character (&) inside of mxml.  This
is the reason why you often see "<![CDATA[ ... ]]>" surrounding code
within <mx:Script> tags.  As a fix, you can replace the ampersand
characters with "&amp;&amp;" (without the quotes), or bind the
visible property to a single variable that then gets set to the
proper value in script.

Doug

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Alberto Albericio Salvador