Thanks. I'm afraid it is not suitable for me to use LegendItem since
there are over 30 plots on one chart. And there are many charts in
the application.
Could you kindly give me an example about make a series or
chart "extends Series/ChartBase"?
Maybe we can use the function "get legendData():", but I don't know
how.

Thanks a lot!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Ely Greenfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>