Hi Everyone,

I'm having the same problem as Ian, here.  The example works great on
a single-server CF7 install but I can't get the example to run
correctly on a multi-server CF7 install.

The "test.cfm" page runs correctly on the multi-server CF7 but the
Flex app returns the following errors when I try to run it:

Error: code:Server.Processing string:'java.lang.NullPointerException'
detail:'null'
        at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.macromedia.com/2005/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.messaging::MessageAgent/fault()
        at mx.messaging::Producer/fault()
        at
C:\dev\enterprise_beta1\frameworks\libs\framework.swc(mx/core/mx_internal)$35::NetConnectionMessageResponder/status()

My compiler argument is as follows:

--services=C:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\flex\flex-enterprise-services.xml

And my server/port number attribute in flex-enterprise-services.xml is
as follows:

<endpoint uri="http://localhost:80{context.root}/flex2gateway/";
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Skinner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Benoit
>
> Have you added the additional argument in Flex Builder2 to take into
account flex-enterprise-services.xml?

> I have added the following value in the "Additional compiler arguments:"

--services=C:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\flex\flex-enterprise-services.xml

> I am running ColdFusion in a multi-home configuration on the native
Jrun.  So I am not sure this is the correct value.  But I picked the
flex-enterprise-services.xml that was in the cfusion jrun server.
This is the Cf/jrun instance associated with the default website
configured in my IIS manager.

> Have you verified the port number in flex-enterprise-services.xml?
> I have tried.  I looked in the flex-enterprise-services.xml file,
but I do not see a port number, I am not sure which element is
supposed to have one and whether I should be seing one or not.  I
access my defalut website with http://localhost without a portnumber.
 I've tested the CF code with the following url:
http://localhost/CFIDE/samples/Phones/CF/test.cfm.

> So what port number should I be checking in the
flex-enterprise-services.xml?

> Thanks
>
> --------------
> Ian Skinner
> Web Programmer
> BloodSource
> www.BloodSource.org
> Sacramento, CA
>
> ---------
> | 1 |   |
> ---------  Binary Soduko
> |   |   |
> ---------
>
> "C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
> - Cynthia Dunning
>
> You might checked two things.
> Have you verified the port number in flex-enterprise-services.xml?
> Have you added the additional argument in Flex Builder2 to take into
account
> flex-enterprise-services.xml?
>
> Benoit Hediard

De la