On your remote object try setting makeObjectsBindable=false.  Maybe it’s one of our known bugs?  Otherwise this doesn’t make sense without seeing it in action.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jignesh Dodiya
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 2:57 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Strange Error on compiling Flex-2 project

Matt,

Yes, the value my_cb.selectedIndex is a integer value and is not -1 , its sure.......coz this value gives me the auto increament ID value from the mysql database table...and accordingly i store this value to other database, and i get the perfect result.....

Infact the there is no effect of this runtime error dialog box, either i cleak Dismiss All or do click Continue, my program working perfect ok, just i want is to eliminate the runtime error dialog box, and for that i am not getting the sollution

thanks,

jignesh