I'm sure Adobe didn't intend for it to be used this way, but I'm looking at
alternatives to Flash Media Server, and since this is in the Flex product
family, I figured it might fit the bill.  I haven't, however, read the
manual.  If anyone has, anyone know if the server supports any kind of
server-side coding?

Only thing I used it for was config changing, but just curious if others
have used it, and if so, for what, and if you used the server at all.

http://dev.jessewarden.com/flex/airplane_chat_fes/

Details
http://www.jessewarden.com/archives/2006/02/flex_enterprise.html

--JesterXL