----------------------- Yahoo! Groups Survey ----------------------~-->
Please help us to improve Yahoo! Groups. Take the survey now!

http://v2.decipherinc.com/survey/yahoo/yah05014?list=18

> I have an application that uses Flash 8.5's built-in MP3
> player. When the MP3 is a stereo file, it works fine. When I
> convert the MP3 to a mono file, the file plays in speeded-up
> mode (a la The Chipmunks).

Sounds like its reading two mono samples and making one stereo sample.
I suppose that might happen if the header was messed up, although
perusing the Flex audio transcoder source, its hard to see how it could
get confused about this!

Could you email me a copy of the mono MP3?

Thanks,

-rg