Hello,

You know what would be awsome in the Flex Builder 2 IDE?

When I am developing mxml components(SWC), I am starting to change my developing perspective and find it easy to create a quasi component using the powerful as3 interface along with the tremendously efficient mxml ui designing.

I am also finding this to be my new path towards an RCD ( Rapid Component Development ;-) pattern.

Now, if you could put the awsome as3 outline tree where the <> Script node lies within the source view of an mxml component, development time would increase 10 fold!). I know you would have to parse inside the script tags but, it would tremendously help the FB2 component developers IDE.

Any thoughts?

PS In the last few months I really have changed my programming style. I bet some others feel this change to with working with Flex 2beta. It seems like for the most part other than HEAVY component classes/frameworks(needing class structure), this mxml component pardigm is very solid comming from flash component developmer.  It's funny how things change.

Peace, Mike