Good points and thanks for the insight (coming from a newer developer).

And hey now, you can't plug "we have openings" and give no links, info,
or email address :)
Jonathan Miranda
Flexible Master of the Web
"In the game of chess, it's important to never let your opponent see
your pieces."
HealthGrades: Guiding America to Better Healthcare(tm)
NASDAQ: HGRD
w  (720) 963-3832
c  (707) 761-0868

The message contains confidential and/or legally privileged information
and is intended for use only by the indicated addressee.  If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message
which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.