These TabBar issues have all been fixed in our internal builds so keep an eye
out for the next public drop to resolve this for you.

-deepa

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Manish
Jethani
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 5:54 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex2 bug report: TabBar selectedIndex

On 3/1/06, Dion Mendel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The code below should create a TabBar with the 2nd tab selected.  The
> TabBar is created and displayed but no tab is selected.

[snip]

Okay it's not working.  If you set `selectedIndex` to 0, it works.
There's one more bug: when a tab is selected programmatically, the
text doesn't turn bold.

Manish

Web site design development
Computer software development
Software design and development
Macromedia flex
Software development best practice

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*  Visit your group "flexcoders" on the web.

*  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.