For what it's worth, I figure we're in for a few weeks of
less-than-fully-accurate reporting out there, as new people learn of the
browser change.

If you could spread the word of the Adobe Active Content Developer
Center, which links to the Flex technote and other resources, then that
would be great, thanks:
http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/activecontent/

For fastest updates, I've been following each twist and turn of this
case on my weblog... a search term of "activex" there will pull up these
issues (along with a couple of unrelated hits).
http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd