From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jono Spiro
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 12:13 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] graphics.lineTo and anti-aliasing

Does anyone know of a way to turn off anti-aliasing of graphically
drawn things -- lines, circles, etc.? (in particular, when drawn at
angles)

I tried messing with the parameters to lineTo so it wouldn't scale,
round, or draw more than a hairline*, but I still cannot solid color,
aliased pixels due to antialiasing.
* graphics.lineStyle(0, fgColor, alpha, false, LineScaleMode.NONE,
CapsStyle.SQUARE, JointStyle.MITER, 1);

One solution is to work backwards and do a loop over every pixel and
decide whether to color it, but that's ridiculous...

Cheers,
Jono :~)