Hi All,
I am receiving an xml to display the tree...each node contains an attribute isGrayed=true/false.
If this attribute is true, i have to disable that node for any other operation.
I am using a rowRenderer class for the same.The function setValue() is written as follows:-
var initValue = 0;
function setValue(item,state)
{
super.setValue(item,state);
for(initValue; initValue<=0;initValue++)
{
if(item.attributes.isGrayed==true)
{
item.enabled=true;
item.>
But this doesn't seem to work,,,,Any Suggestions?

Riddhima.

Yahoo! Mail