I'm fairly positive this wasn't a violation of the license agreement in Flex 1 (but I could be wrong, so don't quote me on this).  We are definitely hoping for a commercial component community in Flex 2, and we plan to do more in the future to help foster this.  More to come.  :)  -Brian

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Fuller
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 11:43 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Is there a third-party or opensource market for Flex components?

I thought commercial compenents were a violation of the license agreement in Flex 1.  Is this changing in Flex 2 ?

On 3/9/06, Jonathan Miranda < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ghostwire was great back when I did Flash development, but I think it's all in AS1 still.

Jonathan Miranda

Flexible Master of the Web

"Try not to become a man of success, but a man of value." - Albert Einstein

HealthGrades: Guiding America to Better Healthcare™

NASDAQ: HGRD

w  (720) 963-3832

c  (707) 761-0868

The message contains confidential and/or legally privileged information and is intended for use only by the indicated addressee.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.