Hello Matt,

yes, all other required properties are dispatched by framework (move,
show, hide, changes in states, etc) and thats very easy in flex to
register for that events from component for every container down to
application root and unregister when component is destroyed :D
thanx for taking that into consideration as ehnancement,

regards,
Peter