From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Schmalle
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 4:49 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Is there anywhere to post Flex 2 bugs and enhancement requests?

Being that Adobe aquired the small company MM, wouldn't it not be a strectch to say that this kind of bug reporting is in the future?

Seems like it would since they are giving developers the debugging task now??? :-) How much time and resources do you think they are saving on having 'US' help debug their software. ;-)

Peace, Mike

On 3/16/06, kautsky62 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Manish Jethani"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 3/16/06, mmthm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Is there any official Adobe/Macromedia site to post formal bug reports
> > and enhancement requests?

If you post a comment on "LiveDocs" you get a mail back saying...
"To report a bug or suggest a new product feature, use the Macromedia
Feature Request/Bug Report Form (http://www.macromedia.com/go/wish)"

Web site design development

Computer software development

Software design and development