If I was in your shoes (which I am actually) I would choose to go with Flex 2.0

Quick results are not as important when you're thinking long term ...
:)

Richie Rich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I am starting a project that I would like to finish this summer. This
is a prototype project, when finished will morph into a bigger project.

Would you start in FLEX 1.5 and port it over to 2.0 when it is
released or would you use FLEX 2.0 and work through the work arounds
and wait for features to mature?

Any thoughts or insight?

Rich

Yahoo! Mail