Ah, are you talking about the code panes find/replace?

Heh, I won't goto that trouble, I can see myself really messing things up!

Peace, Mike

On 3/19/06, Michael Schmalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Darron,

If it's a concern, then when you build your regex don't escape the \'s,
and as a last step before you convert them to strings just do a quick
find/replace with \ to \\ on the regex.

> convert them to strings ... ?

I am back into the easy bake oven and burned myself.

Are you saying when I write a regexp as a string? Then do a replace on them?

The problem is, once you even write a string, it converts them. So it's like the chicken-egg thing. I can't even get the string to a point where I could do this. The string literal allready baked the backslash out.

Ok, I am done wasting time, back to the double backslashes until Adobe makes multiline regexp for me. ;-)

PS, There seems to be this notion in my mid that I am completly missunderstanding you, if this is the case could you clarify for me? If so, everything I wrote means nothing :)

Peace, Mike

On 3/18/06, Gordon Smith < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can I petition?  :-)

Of course. We're always interested in feedback on whether we're making the right decisions.

- Gordon