thats for 1.5 btw

On 3/20/06, Paul BH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/20/06, Renaun Erickson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am seeing some reports that the Flex Framework Source Code will
become  available.

"2006-03-17 Full Flex framework ActionScript source code released on
Adobe Flex 2.0 Beta1 CD - in
\extras\flex2_b1_framework+charts_source_01-30.zip. I don't see this
online yet, the CD was included with this months Java Developers
Journal magazine."
http://www.osflash.org/

and

(not sure the context of Dave's post at this link)
http://osflash.org/pipermail/osflash_osflash.org/2006-February/007132.html

Can anybody else confirm this or know where they source files will be
available?