Hello all,

I've been working with Ben Forta's phones example application, and
I'm trying to "convert" the app so it doesn't use the localhost, but
rather the development website on the same server, where we will be
developing our flex apps.

So, I simply move the entire project into a folder under the dev
root. Created a new project, moved the CFC's to our CFC repository,
and changed the mappings in the app, but I'm getting this error when
it runs:

Error: code:Server.Processing string:'java.lang.NullPointerException'
detail:'null'

I believe that it can't find the CFC's, but the mapping exists in the
CF Administrator, the exact same way it did when the sample app made
reference to the /CFIDE/ mapping.

Any ideas?
Thanks, Ryan