I am trying to migrate an application that we developed in Flex 1.5 to Flex 2.0.

These are the steps I followed:
1. Created a project in Flex 2 builder with empty content.
2. Copied MXML folders/files
3. Copied AS folders/files and Cairngorm 2 packages
4. Modified all my AS files to follow the new package  convention
5. Made sure all the vars have a datatype defined.
6. Modified Void to void for all the functions. (this is the stupidest thing in the world)

Now my real problem with Flex 2 builder is that it doesnt really show the compilation problem in AS files until you try to instantiate the object in MXML files. Now I have a ClientVO.as class until I do the following in MXML file, I wouldnt know what the real problem in ClientVO.as is:

                  var client : ClientVO = new ClientVO();

Please, save me some nightmares by  suggesting or sharing your experiences in working with Flex 2.0 or during migration from Flex 1.5 to Flex 2.0