I want to create a Flex application where each part of the application is
coded in a seperate mxml file. In the main application mxml i've added a
TabNavigator and added a tab for each seperate mxml file.
I also created a Functions ActionScript file which contains all functions
for my application. In each mxml file i have to use 'import Functions.*' to
reach my functions. Also when using an Alert in each file i have to use
'import mx.controls.Alert' in each.

Is there a way to only import the needed stuff once, thus in the main mxml
file?
Does flex have Global Functions and variables?

Richard