Jason Hawryluk wrote:
i have the same problem, i noticed a doubleClickEnabled property and setting that did not do it for the tree which is the only component i use it on. Seems double click is gone.../ not working.

I'm pretty sure this is a known issue - doubleClickEnabled needs to propagate down to all children in the Flex components, and it currently doesn't do this.  I'm guessing it'll be fixed in the next build.

It's not gone, but the reason doubleClickEnabled was added is because of situations where you really want click events, even if the user clicks fast.  For instance, you wouldn't double-click the down arrow button of a scrollbar, but rather you just want it to fire click events rapidly.

-d