From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of pixelgeek
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 10:35 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Opinions sought: Flex and small developers

Now as much as I like Flex and as much as I like playing with it and
creating some interesting gadgets I am curious if people here on the
list think that there is much point in pursuing Flex if you are a
small developer and typically cater to smaller companies.

Do people think that Flex is ever going to reach down from its current
market (and its current price) to where it is afordable for smaller
developers?

My current conundrum is that I have two applciations that I am
planning and I can do then in Flex or CF using CF Form but as much as
I want to do it in Flex I can't see that its economically feasible to
do so

Anyone think this will change? Will Adobe change past Macromedia price
points for this product?

Yahoo! Mail