There were several gradient fill bugs in Beta 1 - do any of you Macrodobe folks know if they have been fixed for Beta 3?  I built a test harness to  check if swfs with gradients could be embedded and I still cannot get them to transcode.  Additionally, the as classes that feature an embed directive have a new error:

Definition of base class 'SkinSprite' not found

SkinSprite used to be in mx.core but I can't find it now.  Any suggestions?

--
Thanks,
Scott Fanetti