There are still some strange behaviors when using the Tree component
with up, down, left and right keys, but flex shows no error as in beta
1. You can open the tree node and go down to child nodes with pressing
down and right keys, but try then to press left key twice. You will go
to parent node, but then you can't close the node, as expected. I've
noticed also other strange behaviors when using keys to handle node
opening/closing, so I beleive that key handlers should be polished
even more.

Milan

This example is taken from flex 2 beta 2 - as3/mxml API
(mx.controls.Tree):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
backgroundColor="#FFFFFF">

    <!-- Simple example to demonstrate the Tree control -->
    <mx:XML id="myxml">
        <Company label="Macromedia">
            <Branch label="Newton">
                <Department label="Flex Doc">
                    <Title label="Intern">
                        <Name label="Kapil Virdi"></Name>
                    </Title>
                </Department>
            </Branch>
        </Company>
    </mx:XML>

    <mx:Panel id="treePanel" title="Tree Trace Panel" paddingTop="10">
        <mx:VBox>
            <mx:Tree id="EmployeeTrace" width="285" height="196"
                     showRoot="false" labelField="@label">

                <mx:dataProvider>
                      {myxml}
                </mx:dataProvider>