Is there some special mxmlc option to prevent optimization, and
force compiler to include all classes from classpath or at least
imported ones (like "import MyClass;") ? I saw "-compiler.keep-all-
type-selectors" option, described as "disables the pruning of unused
type selectors (advanced)", but don't clearly understand it effect.

--
Thanks,
Vadim Melnik.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Farland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>