San,

This is the first time I'm installing Flex 2 on Tomcat, I was using
Flex 1.5 on tomcat 5 with jdk 1.5. The instructions I used to install
Flex 2 Beta 2 is from the labs site:
http://labs.macromedia.com/wiki/index.php/Flex:Install_Instructions

When I try use test the sample applications I'm getting JMS class
errors. I'm thinking I need to do additional configuration for tomcat
to use JMS. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Sof