Hi All,

I was wondering that according to the documentation, if you install
flexbuilder 2 beta 2, it will install a debug version of flash player
8.5. My question is if there is anything needs to be done before I
can use the debugging functionalities. After I install the debug
player, the debug option on the pop-up window is still disabled, when
I am viewing some flash contents and right click the mouse. I tried
to follow the debugging article on Macromedia's website and set the
HOMEDRIVE and HOMEPATH locations. but it didn't help.

Thanks,

Larry