Also, you can use event.currentTarget.instanceIndex inside your click
handler to get the index of the repeated instance that was clicked.

- Gordon

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dave7273
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 1:31 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Referencing checkboxes click events created
with Repeater

Doug,
Thanks for the quick response, I did find something that appears to
work ok (event.target.getRepeaterItem()) in which I can retrieve the
information for the specific.  Just have to make sure that I pass a
data element as well as a label element for my checkboxes so I can
get either one.  Thanks again!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Lowder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>