Matt,

Let me make sure I understand.

"It is addressed where possible."

"where possible" implies that a player running in Netscape and one running in
Internet Explorer are going to behave differently and the developer must code 2
solutions to address a browser specific issues in Flex.

I have never seen a browser specific issue surface in the Flash Player API
during the entire player evolution, player 2-8. It is of no use to get errors
some of the time and not others, these events need to always work or always
fail in a consistent manner.

Matt, can you give us some detail on which browsers this effects?

This is really unfortunate as there is allot of functionality programmed into
SOAP faults.

Thanks,

Cynergy Systems, Inc.
Theodore Patrick