Well, the documentation for the change event of MenuBar says:

"- menuItem Selected menu item. Access the menu item properties as:
eventobj.menuItem.attributes.attribName"

So I would think that would translate to
oEvent.menuItem.attributes.data, but I didn't verify that those docs
are still up to date.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Rottman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>