We have experienced this and there are bugs filed.  Can you send your
web server information please?

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of nextadvantage
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:13 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Problems loading dynamic images and swf's

Thanks Matt, That solved our problem with our jpg's (Thanks!)

We are still having issues though loading swf's in IE content-length
is undfined when it really is being set. I also notice that even
though it doesn't load if we request it a second time it loads because
it was cached.

Have you experienced these issues? We are loading like 1mb swf's
virtual interior pano's

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Chotin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> See if you can ensure that your web server is sending the right
> content-length along with the images.  We've seen the Player have
> trouble loading content of unknown length (it never thinks it got it
> all).
>
> Matt

On