From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Seet Hing Long
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:07 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Large XML data binding to FLEX Chart

Thanks Matt.  I suggest charts to support paging will be good.  In future as network speed increase and we are able to process large data available at the client side.

I think it will be more user friendly to include progress bar, user interrupt function to halt/cancel data binding, display size of data available etc.  Or i had miss from documents, all these are already available?  I will check the documents again.

Matt Chotin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You might want to check ! out Flex Data Services too, we have paging built right into the system J

However it’s worth noting that the charts do not support paged data (where it comes down incrementally), in order to draw successfully a chart assumes that all data is present.

Matt