very nice, are you sharing your efforts?
I'd be great if your blog would feature more articles in english, it looks interesting.

Stefan

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jeremy lu
Sent: 02 April 2006 19:06
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Closable and Draggable Tab component for Flex 2

made this during the weekend :-)

*blog entry:
http://ria.richtechmedia.com/?p=356

*demo video:
http://tinyurl.com/zmpsn

*features

-100% based on flex 2 mx:TabBar and mx:TabNavigator component, just added in needed APIs, so usage is pretty much the same as those two.

-show/hide close button

-close tab when close button clicked (broadcasting closeButton event so user can handle it before the tab are dismiss)

-can assign custom button or button skin to show as the close button (currently it's using the one from Firefox's tab :-)

-drag and drop the tab to re-order the tabs

-drag and drop can be disabled

-all the closing and drag/drop operation can be handled by the component itself so user don't have to worry about manually handling any event. (good for quick prototyping or rapid application development)

-there's also a TabNavigator version (since TabNavigator is basically TabBar plus ViewStack, it's just a replacement routine)

if you thought there should be other components like this being built, just let me know, I'm taking open request now.

jeremy.