I think we've seen problems with certain versions of Mozilla on Linux.
Can you make sure you have the latest version on your Red Hat box?

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of tinkiknit
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 9:14 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex 1.5 flexstore problem

Hello...

Ok, let's try this again as my original post never made it.

I'm trying to bring up the Flex 1.5 flexstore remotely from a Red
Hat Linux box using Mozilla to my Windows2000 Professional machine
using Hummingbird. I installed the plugin on Linux (FlashPlayer
7.0r61) with no problems. When I bring up the flexstore, only part
of the application displays -- the left side sort of displays, but
then there's an overlay of a big grey panel -- as if the application
is BEHIND it.

I have no problems if I use Mozilla or Netscape 7 which are
installed on my Windows box.

any ideas? hopefully this was fixed for Flex 2? I'm evaluating
different RIA technologies and this would totally kill my case for
it.

thanks!
Christine