The exact details are still TBD.  Originally I wanted it to be a Wiki but I think I there is enough stuff we want “enforced” like page layout and a rating system that we’ll probably make it a CF web app.  But the goal is for it to be community-driven which means an easy submission mechanism for new entries and a commenting system at a minimum for existing entries, even better if we can allow public editing of those existing.

As we get this thing on its feet we will definitely be asking you guys for help in adding entries and perhaps looking for volunteer “moderators.”

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Schmalle
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 1:24 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] A suggestion for the group (Tutorials and Tip's)

Matt,

I think you know that the more places there are good information, the better our jobs are and the more we get paid ;-) I think we could say that it can enable the the Flex community. It's interesting, Flex is so much differnet then the Flash community becasue of the application orientedness of it. More like OS programming.

PS Anywhere where I can add my knowledge to show I know what I am doing, I am all for!

Peace, Mike