From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of lift69boy
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 1:08 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Security sandbox violation using PHP, APACHE &
MYSQL

Cheers Matt
Forgive my ignorance but could you please define "main"
& "other"....I've configured my project to run on localhost, my php
script runs no probs on localhost, i've gone down the proxy route
but still the same error. I've looked through Apache & PHP config &
nothing obvious here. I'm certain I'm making a schoolboy error
somewhere...
Really appreciate your help
Ben