you might need PopUpManager.createPopUp()

On 4/5/06, mvbaffa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everybody,

I would like to show a sliding panel, or title window, in a different
layer. I am not an expert in flash but i know that we can put images
or animations in different layers so that they can be shown overlaped.

I would like to show a properties windows in my flex application that
slides over the screen without having to shink the other ones. So it
must be over the other containers.

I suppose the this can be done using different layers. How can I do
this in Flex ????

Thanks in advance